Diversified Athabasca Basin Asset Base with Superior Development Leverage
STRATEGIC PROJECT PORTFOLIO:
- 95% effective interest in flagship Wheeler River project – largest undeveloped uranium project in the infrastructure rich eastern Athabasca Basin
- 22.5% interest in Strategic McClean Lake Uranium Mill, which has excess licensed annual capacity, and authorization for significant expansion of tailings management facility
- 67.41% interest in emerging Waterbury Lake project, with Preliminary Economic Assessment stage development plans for the Tthe Heldeth Túé deposit (formerly J Zone).
- Participating interests in key development-stage assets operated by uranium “majors”, including 22.5% in McClean Lake (Orano), 25.17% in Midwest (Orano), and an effective 15% in Millennium (Cameco) through 50% ownership of JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited
- 2.5M lbs U3O8 of physical uranium held in North American storage facilities – acquired at an average cost of US$29.66/lb U3O8, as a long-term investment expected to enhance access to future project financing for Wheeler River
- ~300,000 hectares of prospective exploration ground in the Athabasca Basin